Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

man, i can't wait til Badi... oh wait, we're still in the juvenile period

how about up to the web novel's chapter 63 instead, the latter part of juvenile period... yeah, that works!

@spdstr
Seems like no one is working on it.

We're about 3~4 chapters behind the latest raw when I just checked.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's in limbo right now, OTS didn't drop it but not really working on it either I guess.
I'm just reading the raws out of desperation.

Power Uploader
Equilibrium, as someone doing a couple joint projects with OTS, I can see that there is indeed activity on the project. It just went into redraws and QC. Redraws seems to be the sticking point for a lot of the series'

GodricKharg, glad to hear that. ?
So we can expect new chapter in a few week maybe?

seriously? boring political ark that will be completely meaningless once its over?on a manga that had already lost some steam,this is the lizardman ark on overlord all over again...if at least it was some established character but no its a new random character with a minor side character -.-

Contributor
@GodricKharg, Your statement very obviously. Except you upload 4 more days at april 1st ?

Power Uploader
@nolonar

Thanks. You ARE Probably right. I’ll likely change it...maybe April 1st...

@nobaka

Sadly, adaptions are seldom done well and usually something gets cut.

Whether it’s from manga to anime, light novel to anime, or light novel to manga... they all see, to have issues in some way.

Less so when the decide right off the bat it’ll be “different”.

CoughFuukacough

Contributor
Chapter 21 is missing one page and repeating another.
BTW, thanks OTS for the translations.

@darthodin - highly recommend the webnovel. political arcs play a huge role in the overall story

is OTS going to continue on Mushoku...or nah?

Group Leader
I didn't originally plan to read the manga adaptation for this, but... I'm definitely even more hyped for when I finally start bingeing the novel!

-Used spoiler tags before in the comments before individual chapter comments becomes available.
-Comments just got deleted altogether instead of putting them back with the spoiler tags.

Oookay.

Users who are viewing this thread