Kaguya-sama wo Kataritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 51 - We Want to Talk About Our Results So Far

Dex-chan lover
The president seems pretty bad, if she manages to go an entire year without letting the freshmen publish a single thing. At a certain point she ought to have given them a specific task and accepted what she considers sub-standard, or hand-held them the entire process. Rather, isn't the basis she rejects their stuff solely caused by personal bias? So far it hasnt sounded as if their articles are actually subpar.

Fed-Kun's army
They did publish articles not relating to the student council. Like the nail fashion article. They were distraught at having not written a single thing about the ShiroganexShinomiya Administration. Well, at least they have another year's worth of opportunities to do so.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan I'm under the impression that they closely follow the original on almost one chapter per chapter basis.

So probably only after the original finished.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo In this case, I wonder when the original will end. I heard that the author even joked about the endlessness of manga, because "romcom never end".

Users who are viewing this thread