Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Lol the art is giving me flashbacks. Almost thought it's a side story of MAOU-SAMA NO MACHIZUKURI

Fed-Kun's army
@marconii2002 If it is a part of Chapter one, while not the complete Chapter, that makes it 1.1, since there is at least a 1.2 to it... lul :D

"She would definitively help them"

the he discovered that not-only the humans were the inhumans one, but "she" was also with the demi-humans

Dex-chan lover
How the hell do you manage to create characters that just SOUND disingenuous through text even before the sadism happens?
When they suddenly went to the 'peace made by humans for humans'... I just fucking knew it. Couldn't there be actual nuance?

Dex-chan lover
It's done filling up the cliche checklist well so far. Maybe it could be one of those series you follow to see how many the author can pack in.

Dex-chan lover
The mc is just annoying, going along with whatever the guy says. Where was his righteousness from before? Suddenly accepting the words from someone asking him to oppress someone subhuman (ought to have raised all sorts of red flags for him). I get that the author wanted the trait to only get in play after he got the sword to increase the pace of the story, but its still enough to make me lose all respect for the mc.

@Silwith no.

Dex-chan lover
@feha

He wasn't told to oppress someone, he was just told to retrieve the sword.
But when they arrived there and he saw the villagers, he started getting some suspicions.
And when they attacked he realized more ,but at that time he had no chance nor ability to make them stop.

Power Uploader
There is another manga of the same artist on here i think but it doesnt show when you click the author's name

EDIT: found it: https://mangadex.org/title/20640/one-more-age

anyway another follow i guess

Double-page supporter
You have to see with own eyes to see who is right or wrong... but remember to not fall to the same way u choose to be a enemy...

Users who are viewing this thread