Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
so wierd that the scans group got switched from 1|2 to 2|1

Group Leader
@Hotgps just depends on who uploaded it, if i upload it, i would use my group first, and vice-versa. the order carries very little meaning though, it's still a collab between 2 groups

It feels so good to have this manga continue again.Thanks translators.

That conversation with the old lady was so poorly done. Also mc sure seems to be taking his leisurely time on this rescue.

Dex-chan lover
@slurpslurp It was a little one sided but an old lady talking that way isn't so strange.

Also rushing into battle is a really dangerous move. You need to be ready and the only reason to rush is due to time constraints. They don't know of any that would make them hurry though. Besides that they are moving as fast as they can. If he goes too fast he'll just show up tired. His body isn't OP after all.

Dex-chan lover
@aigomorla i reckon that due to the reincarnation he may be not as strong as before, but since he's been basically retraining himself, he should be able to handle a couple evil cultist gangs or 2.

Dex-chan lover
The people who need to die better die and not none of the "I'll get you next time Gadget!" kind of shit.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the grandma was about to rip her face open and reveal some lovecraftian creature

Dex-chan lover
He's a "God Killer"

a few occult worshipers can't amount to anything..

Why is he still using a stick?

I get using it for practice and such, but now he's going on an expedition, he'd know it's likely he'd face a serious opponent.
He could even just have carved himself a Bokken, a properly made wooden sword, instead of a stick.
It wouldn't even be that difficult to draw, it would actually be easier than drawing the texture of the wooden stick all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread