Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
that last page... i got question
did he push away his drink and somehow end up breaking it, but broke it in a way that the glass actually fell outside instead of into the cup?

Group Leader
Little loli, little loli, your amateur schemes are far too little too late. Our hero has had ample amounts of ara ara and loli bro-con onee-san training that he's got SS-rank resistances against your marriage schemes.

He even told you the problem, you have no tits. You'd be better off tossing a slave collar on your other guildmate and trying to shackle her to him.

I like how all these isekai try to make some foreshadowing when we know the MC will just destroy every plan they make. Always fun to see the Nani!? faces.

Dex-chan lover
@ilikeanime Ignoring how the glass can break that cleanly, its a japanese superstition that something bad will happen to your loved ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu it was never just a Japanese superstitious belief, even we filipinos had that... probs came from the chinese... dunno where was the origins of it.

Kek... Raina waifu... go train her MC... xD

Dex-chan lover
No one offered to join after they swept the contest? And good job having a samurai lose for once.
Raina, next time hug him. Lilia, you’re about half a step away from slavery magic/collars. Perhaps dial it back a smidge.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu My country has that superstition too. Broken glass is a bad omen for bad things to come.

@xSauriaNx Galing sa intsik at mumbai ata. It's a Chinese superstition that they brought when they were trading with us I think.

Double-page supporter
Oh noooo~ new dangerous enemies to learn skills from after he wipes the floor with them as one would expect~

Still enjoy it though.

Double-page supporter
I can't wait to see that black haired guild master get his ass kicked somewhere down the line, he's a dick.

I thought the father suddely became inspired and could use skills with one arm/hand... but nope it's the typical "bad omen" I guess.

Didn't read the novel, but given how it's not a depressing story, given that the dad is quite an important side character, I'm guessing the dad will regain his spirit and go to MC's party in the dungeon to fight together when the time comes, then proceed to shine and regain confidence/determination to move on as a non-dual-wield swordman.

Users who are viewing this thread