5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - The Ordinary Days Come to an End

Miku pout gives me life.
o7zNHRa.jpg

KINO FATSUKI
KINO MIKU
KINO FUUTAROU
NOW WHERE'S MY YOTSUBA DESPAIR IN FESTIVAL ARC

Can we talk about how good the imagery and symbolism that penguin meant, MIKU IS THAT PENGUIN! SHE TAKING THAT LEAP OF FAITH! if Miku dont have some 5 star bakery at the end of this show imma be mad.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter feels like we have entered the endgame now for finally.

Maruo and Isanari go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.
Wonder what the true nature of their relationship and influence to each other are.
I still think Fuutarou is abit alike to Maruo in many ways

Just noticed that the volume 4 extras said that Raiha’s favorite animal are penguins. Volume 4 cover is Miku. Also this chapter had symbolism with penguins.

Power Uploader
PgqJBZF.png

literally heart eyes

>Next... is my turn
>moon in the background

Itsuki end confirmed

5s3ebAR.png

I like all the translations available but wow this one was really the best. Especially page 17 when Itsuki was talking about Ichika and Miku and whether his time spent with Ichika and Miku and being there while they find there dream to pursue meaningless. It really ties in the panel afterwards of him remembering Miku saying this relationship wasnt meaningless perfectly. The dialogue just flows and makes more sense through the whole chapter.

It was nice seeing a Miku chapter now that her inferiority complex phase is over. It's also nice to see she is actually capable of trying to take action on what she wants on her own. Now for Eatsuki taking food over going home, that's definitely nothing surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread