Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai

Right. He “saw through it” all right. He totally knew you were a girl and didn’t think you were a guy at all. It wasn’t like he was attracted to your boyish disguise and went for it. That would be impossible in a BL short novel world after all.

Group Leader
I like how this has a "mature touch" and doesn'r screw around with the love genre like almost every isekai reincarnation stories. I like them all, don't get me wrong, but this one is quite refreshing :)

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but the premise for this story is so ridiculous, it's funny :))))

I will never aprrove this manga!!! [Silently hit the follow button].. What are you looking at ??? ^○^

It can't be both a BL world and a reverse harem. Sounds like two different genres being smushed together just because they both include hot guys.

I bet that Lucius dude is the big fat neighboring prince lul anw thank you so much for the translation !!!! 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
She's drawn so differently than he is on that cover. Case closed, he's just a 4th wall breaker seeing through some Clark Kent level disguise that only works on normal characters in the setting. I kid, I haven't read it yet at all, and I probably won't until there's enough chapters to judge it better.

Aggregator gang
Those bl characters in her reverse harem are in for disappointment. It would be funny if they all stopped pining after her when they find out the truth.

I perfectly picture some girls doing "SQUEEEAAAAAALLLL" while reading that, but not me. - -

I don't get people grumbling about the premise of this thing when there's already about five billion manga where a hapless straightboy gets dolled up and forced to attend to Saint Lilian's Academy for Demure and Sheltered or whatever

Talking as a 3rd person perspective is enough to be called as fourth wall breaker?
What?

You know, first time I got into this page, the manga got like 6.9-7.0 scoring. I was wondering why's that, considering the author already make some other previous isekai shoujo novels which are decent. Then I look up for the comment section and still utterly confused with what actually happening in the first chapter.
I get into it and boi, you have to actually read it till it done to get what the premise are. Just to point this out before you quit reading midway of chapter one :

1. The pacing are fair, or more like this is just prologue
2. This is more likely not gonna be a BL theme manga
(source: trust me, also I'm one of the male audiences)

I'm still giving it 7/10, and waiting for another 3 chaps to actually get the grip how good or bad this manga is.

I heard 'fujoshi' has to do with something rotten. Well........
*Hits follow button*

I bet Lucius is her fiancee 😂😂. I saw a reverse Harem tag but I hope it doesnt led that way. 1st chapter and we already got some action. I give a thumbs up for that I hope more updates to come 😘

Oooooh The pacing is so yaoi-like. Like how the story suddenly goes from here to there :"> Love it already

Users who are viewing this thread