Dex-chan lover
This is great, I love this so much.... And If I were in Mira's shoes I would ask myself, is there REALLY a reason heavy enough to leave the tower? Is there happiness better than what I have here with my (to be) wife?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of riddle is this? The second line literally says that the south is a mountainchain. At least the other lines tried to (very shallowly) hide the ocean and forest. The amaryllis line is pretty well obscuring though. I didnt know what it was (recognized name faintly, but not something I remember) so I had to google, and all I get is a red flower. I doubt flowers refer to plains, so dunno what kind of biome its meant to be, maybe volcano?. As for the area itself, sounds like it is describing a crater from a meteorite impact.

Dex-chan lover
All she has to do is make a "carriage" type thing for her dragon to carry, and people will see that it's just someone's extremely lavish air based transportation.
rsz_1akisamepalmfisttap_8413.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Mira. The two of you are actually bound by the soul. That's beyond being wife and wife. That's being a waifu.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Might still be better than the APC ride with an idiot driver and terribly maintained roads.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations Mira you're starting to figure out your relationship status.

Dex-chan lover
@lomie0 yep, something damn near all japanese eat and see often enough that there should be a need to ever see more than a couple pages

Double-page supporter
I too, would kill the guy that made those "Abominations". Those are not jeeps, those are motor driven carriages without suspension.

As for the food... worthy of note. Any Western person that admires Oriental Cuisine, gets a star from me.

Users who are viewing this thread