Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Dex-chan lover
I just finished one Isekai that showed up on my feed to see this on the top of my feed. It's been nothing but Isekais for days now.

We've reached peak Isekai guys. Not much longer until there is a hard shift to the next big thing. Enjoy the tropes while they last.

Fed-Kun's army
Untranslated web novel :\

It seems that I'll wait for another month for another chapter

Dex-chan lover
This manga is actually based off of an isekai story that was 100% generated by an AI. It sampled thousands of other popular isekai stories and bashed them all together. That's why the dialogue is so wonky, the plot is so trite and the characters are so one-dimensional. The developer of the AI said the algorithms still need some refinement though it still manages to write better than 90% of other isekai authors.

Due to the blue-haired girl on the cover I'm relieved now. No lolicon...maybe...
The first chapter really didn't leave an impression on me. I'm not sure what this is about (more on the atmospheric sense, if the manga follows the usual brainless route or not and if it implements a structure that allows for smart character development and smart/ pseudo-smart turn of events)
Waiting an entire month for a new chapter, however, is going to be another problem in and of itself

Dex-chan lover
Is the actual translation of the manga MTL or is it just the description which is completely unintelligible?

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie That's nuts.

Do you have a link to any story about that? I googled but the only thing I could find was news about the story "The Day A Computer Writes A Novel." which is another AI generated novel.

There is so much AI news out there nowadays. I'm just waiting for them to start drawing manga and making anime.

Users who are viewing this thread