Usotsuki na Tsugai

Contributor
Okay, at first I thought this sounded creepy and mildly pedophilic; but there was more to it than the description gave away.
(It still is creepy and mildly pedophilic how they keep comparing the 20-year-old main character to a child, especially during sex, but this is honestly such an interesting setup that I'll swallow my discomfort.)

Very interesting! Hope it's updated regularly 😭

Also I thought they were both adults? Or did I get that wrong?

Owo this manga is interesting thanks to traslate it but I can t read the chapters one and two :'3 😓

That younger sibling is an absolute meanie! (I want to use a stronger word, but 😒)

Noooooo Akari😭😭😭

Contributor
Oh wow, just read my comment from six months ago. Update: this is total garbage lol
I mean, I'm still reading it, and I'm enjoying it for the trash that it is, and I hope I don't offend people out there who may be enjoying it without thinking it's trash, but it is to me.
It's one of those things you read just to laugh at the ridiculous developments and then take a step back at the end and go "that shit wack"

Hello author...i really love your artwork and the story is very cute...i hope your always healthy and have a good day ;)

gay or any homosexual relationship related stories are good especially because it sets up a unique kind of atmosphere (not always but it does). This artwork however is so freaking trash like seriously who the hell would make a pose like this? I really hate these fujoshi/Shoujo fans who created such weirdo fantasies.

I have to admit, this is not the first time i have read a BlB manga or comic before. I will gladly admit, you have a wonderful storyline going, and the artwork is beautiful. I am not sure how many people you have working on this, but they are all more deserving than the petty 'applause' one gets from comments like this. No offense to the others who have commented, i am just saying comments are wonderful, being a Yaoi writter i thrive off of them, but still, there is little i have in my life, but if i could, i would give you more to show my appreciation for the joy your artwork and storyline have given me.

I hope the reason for not translating this manga is just busy, because I do not want to think that there is no other good translator in this world, I hope the translator is in perfect health and always happy.

Users who are viewing this thread