Satsubatsu Couple no Hanashi - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that is a heartwarming twist.

And I like this blunt type tsundere.

Group Leader
I check MD if it already translate or not first but i don't find any eng trans tho so i translate it
I'm sorry if someone else already translate it before

VIP
It was already TL'd but the chapter was removed. https://mangadex.org/title/25968/the-ruthless-couple

VIP
@SilverSnow no. I reported it to the mods so they can merge the entries. You can reupload the updated version by clicking the edit button (it's a pencil) in the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure I read this before... Anyway, it's a nice oneshot!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I don't want to sound like a sexist, but I believe there is a good reason why mostly men ask the big question. That sucked. On. So. Many. Levels. I don't really know why I love you. Those are all your faults. You can't cook. But you're convenient, somehow like a washing machine, that cleans away the doubts in my mind, as I ain't single at least. So we should get married. You know...because you are convenient for my self esteem. What do you think?

Well, marriage is a big thing for us men, as we end an episode in our lives, finally commit ourselves to a person for a life and this is scary. And if we do so, we should do it with the best possible partner and best possible reasons, which yours don't qualify. How about, no?

At least prepare a bit before asking. Your men should be on the verge of tears, at least.

Thank you for the translation, and making it possible for us to enjoy this chapter on Mangadex :)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much nothing here makes sense, but okay.

Users who are viewing this thread