Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - It's Not Okay

Dex-chan lover
I guess his new Yuri manga is his main focus now ? THe latest chapter seem like have more crazy stuff than just a casual girl on girl manga.
While this 2 month a chapter. It pretty short. And it seem completely slice of life. When it final tough her past, most reader may already forget the lost memory even there. I completed forget they have this promise in the chapter

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I believe to be happy in life, one needs to have a proper balance with the amount of work received.

Now that Kinme's ratings have exploded through the internet, the brakes to "that is more than I can handle" just went and disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlators be like:
PUT ON EVERYTHING!! 😂

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Getting famous and have abundance of orders are fine, but overworking yourself is a big NO NO. She should realize it sooner that she is alone and by no means she is capable to meet her customers' deadline at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Social media arc? I got a bad feeling about this.

Group Leader
Kinme is love. Kinme is life.

It's something about wholesome characters who always have people trying to help them and always try to help people. It's like the author took Machida-kun, gave him a laundry/cleaning business, and then made him a girl.

Aggregator gang
She should really make it clear she's working alone in a local shop and can't take loads of order coming from all around Japan.
Guess that will comes later. If the cliché is done by the book, she will realize she can't take those and still work for her usual customers that rely on her.

Double-page supporter
AdekHamilBang, I think those people who send her items to wash and fix and try to keep as much as possible don't think about timeouts to send back. Even if these people are sending it from another city, it is because they know it will take longer than usual, and most likely they have tried elsewhere, and moreover, these items are probably expensive if you buy it. a new one, or it doesn't sell anymore, or these items are special to be thrown away .... Of course, the possibility of being the case you said may have, but I think it's minimal. Worse than that is work overload.

Power Uploader
@ShinGetsu @abos

I’m sure by that time Nairo or the young lad will come up with the idea of posting wait times on the social media sites.

Besides, if it’s something handed down, I don’t think they’ll care if it’s “dear” to them. Long as it’s recoverable.

Kinme does love her cleaning so I bet she’ll forget to sleep while cleaning...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
She was already working like 12h every day, no way she could take all these new orders

Dex-chan lover
I certainly hope she manages to find a good balance between her newfound success and how things used to be for her until now.
Really dislike that cliche where the characters completely throw away opportunities to get ahead for emotional reasons. You can always do both if you play things right.

Dex-chan lover
@Arantir What, the page with the chick in underwear? Advertisements in the magazine release, I guess. The DVD or whatever they seem to be selling about whoever that woman is, might be something another division this publisher runs is selling, so they're advertising it where they can without having to pay someone else for advertising rights. Alternatively, it's space for ads that they did sell to someone unrelated to them.

I've got an old Iron Man issue I bought years ago in a local grocery store's book section on a whim since I was curious what the comic version was like. Advertisements for things like Lunchables in it. That should probably still be normal practice for the printed single issue releases like that in the U.S I'd assume, the not sure how the volume style releases are. Might be normal in Japan too for the magazine releases, we just might not always see it because the scanlators didn't leave it in or such?

This is such a perfect manga for the P.A Works treatment. Also unless the 3d photographs are related to the manga in question why include them? It's cringy to think of a reason why the scanlator did it.

Users who are viewing this thread