Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai ~Kyou Kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
What a pissant. I hope something bad happens to him soon, now that we know how pathetic and selfish he was the whole time.

I respect man that can acknowledge his mistakes, but still, what this guy did was nothing but act like a child demanding attention. Hope he corrects his ways amd moves forward and leaves her to be.

It's interesting to see his side. We knew he ass for having an affair and making unreasonable demands but we got to see a bit why their relationship fell apart. They weren't really in love… though I wonder if love is as important as it is now in that time period. A relationship needs communication and I don't think they were really on the same frequency. You make compromises and you don't succumb to their desire at the cost of your self.
The dude sucked but MC should've never let herself get lost to his demands. Hopefully she learns to let the new guy in and depend on him.

Emotions are always a turmoil of fuckery. I can see and understand why he ended up how he did even if its scumy and I dont agree/like him. As Lili said below, hopefully she can find someone who she can depend on. <.< Looking at u Mr Scarlet Knight c:

Aggregator gang
Hmn confused... so.. he wants her to see him past a senior artisan??🤔

Fed-Kun's army
first her identity as herself, in order to be a better fiance, then the house because he found another woman, and now this, for those who have read the novel is there anything else that he tried take away from her that he did not mention?

almost had a flicker of pity for the guy, but with the info from the latest chapter of the other adaptation, You’ll Get No Sympathy From Me

Double-page supporter
Can I just say that I can't stand the character design of Wolfred in this manga. In the novel he is depicted as a warrior, someone who (because of some complicated family reasons) has recklessly thrown himself into battle over and over with no regard for his own safety. He has no magic ability so has completely trained his body instead, and he's someone who's naturally intimidating and other people tend to fear instinctively.

In this manga he is a typical bishounen pretty boy. Come on...

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I wasn't expecting to dislike this guy any more than I already did, but here we are. Oh, it's her fault that you probably never actually told her that you wanted to be relied on more, put your foot down or communicated your needs clearly? When you never even considered putting effort into the relationship in places where she wasn't, although she did everything you asked of her? And the only bit you got wrong was getting her to change herself in order to massage your wounded pride?

How childish and lazy can you get? Sheesh.

@Kevadu
Its a shoujo manga and majority of japanese girls (the target reader) prefers pretty boys than the masculine ones

aaaaaaaaaa what a disgusting piece of shit

going from the other adaption to this and its just an ever escalating ride of how utterly awful he is

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere it doesn't relate. Jealousy over another's success is common to anyone.

At least this relationship paved the way for a better one Dahliya might make with the Knight.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about this guy's reasons. He's a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Lililily - he means to say that there was no warmth in their relationship. To her, he wasn't a friend, a lover or a reliable husband or anything, but just a senior craftsman.
A marriage like that would not have worked out. Even arranged marriages usually work better than that.

Users who are viewing this thread