I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
A: She has the potential to destroy the world 😱. What should we do?

B: Treat her poorly.

A: Good idea 👍

>The previous guy who had the protection of the dark spirit king nearly destroyed the country because we treated him poorly

>What should we do about the new one?

>Treat her poorly!

Profit

Dex-chan lover
Did we ever had a dark skinned heroine? I'm actually excited about this.
There's no way they will magically make her light skinned.
Ahahahahahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
>Dark Spirit King contractor saves country from Tyrant, puts "good" King on throne
>People being to fear his power and ostracize him
>He breaks and kills himself to curse the Kingdom
>So naturally instead of learning ANYTHING they continue to persecute the Dark Spirit King contractors who have the power to destroy the country
>The contractors continue to go crazy each generation thereafter
Yeah I wonder why the contractors keep going crazy, it totally can't be a self-fulfilling prophecy due to their own actions towards the contractors or anything.

I really dislike the Duke and Duchess. Butler is amazing.

@MasterPannya
Sadly they do make her magically light skinned later in the story. I was disappointed when they did that.

This girl makes my heart hurt😭❤️ She tries so hard and thinks of the people around her so much, I hope her family becomes more loving or accepting or that she finds people who are.

Dex-chan lover
>Dark Spirit King contractor saves country from Tyrant, puts "good" King on throne
>People being to fear his power and ostracize him
>He breaks and kills himself to curse the Kingdom
>So naturally instead of learning ANYTHING they continue to persecute the Dark Spirit King contractors who have the power to destroy the country
>The contractors continue to go crazy each generation thereafter
Yeah I wonder why the contractors keep going crazy, it totally can't be a self-fulfilling prophecy due to their own actions towards the contractors or anything.
My thoughts exactly. Stupid humans.

Yeah till this day I shake my head to all these characters who mistreats(?) People who has the same power as the one who supposedly destroyed(?) A kingdom . . .
Yeah very smart people, very smart

i can't believe they're going to whitewash her later, that's so fucked up

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
A lot of woman would want to sleep with Gerald. Can you blame them? He's the Spirit King of Darkness. What kind of bedroom action is he capable of?

Users who are viewing this thread