Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 17 Ch. 166 - Perfect Clone

Can't wait too see another thighs fighting style.

You know what i mean

Dex-chan lover
this feels like the Aizen fight, they have no way to make that old fart kneel. Maybe make the old fart use a female body so Touka can vandalize with some thigh shenanigans. Rofl.

Aggregator gang
It looks like Mana level will make different from getting crush or not.

And Didn't Yoshinki have Ice guy somewhere? where did he go?

Aggregator gang
I wonder what is this 'strongest' girl's twist is going to be. Maybe she's not strongest. But, they just put 'strongest' because of her blabbing.

Or she is going to be that kind of trap. I wonder if Touka will discriminate for a guy having a big thigh.

Or she's just a fodder.

Dex-chan lover
I thought king will not separate his ass from the throne, but he was eager to play all this time, huh.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder how the gods were defeated considering they could create new worlds if they just will it i mean the goddess used 0.01% of her power to make touka get to lvl ten so We can assume her mana level are in the 100,000 which are far higher than any necromancer so far. Some gods might be in the 50-100 range but I don’t really see them losing if all they need is one god to just kill everybody.

The only thing I can think of a reason why gods gave up is the demon and necromancer held the humans hostage but then again they could have easily protected them too.

Users who are viewing this thread