Any manga like...?

Hi all!

I'm reading (what's been translated so far) Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid and The Villain's Savior, and I loved them both so much... that I want something like those?

Both are about a girl reading a novel and sympathizing with one of the characters (usually the second male lead) who has had a very awful childhood/past and at the end of the novel, even after everything they went through, they still don't get the happy ending. So the girl (main character) gets reincarnated or travels inside the novel to become a "side/extra" character that is there for Second Lead to help him or because she loves him so much. But like any Isekai manga (or at least like these two), the Girl becomes the main character and the Second Lead ends up falling in love with her.

So, I would like to know if there are any other manga (or novel, that would be okay too) like these two? Translated either in english or spanish (I prefer reading stuff in english, but since Spanish is my native language, I would also be okay with a spanish translation). Romance is a must, obviously, but please, no harem.

Anyway, thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, opposing a harem becomes a slight problem ( not too much, really), but bakarina is really kind of fun and a similar isekai in this regard (though obviously the story is not exactly the same as one of the ones you mentioned, just some similarities)

Edit: https://mangadex.org/title/22637/otome-game-no-hametsu-flag-shika-nai-akuyaku-reijou-ni-tensei-shite-shimatta

@FandomRatGuy Thanks! I'm actually already reading/following that one! Bakarina, I think, it's the only exception with my harem dislike, haha.

It's not that I hate harem, it's just that I like... monogamous relationships more? Like, when (in the end of the story) the main character ends up in an exclusive relationship with only one character. Not multiple partners.

Anyway, still, thank you so much for your recommendation! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and recommend me something 😊

Dex-chan lover
:) I do not have anything in mind other that that series though, there are a ton of fun stuff out there, but nothing that it much similar to that one from what I remember, but hope you find something!

Users who are viewing this thread