Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Liu

Dairoku ten Maou! Demon lord of the 6th heaven, Oda Nobunaga!
Also Ivalies really sounds like Ivalice, the country where the player gets transported in the Final Fantasy Tactics series.
This author has refined tastes.

@Sep10trion LMAO, I would laugh so hard if that was the case. However the simplest answer would probably be that she is simply a Japanese citizen. Oda Nobunaga is an extremely important figure in their history and highly respected as you can probably tell by how prominent he is in manga and other Japanese media.

Wow such a revolutionary concept. Making the demons that are much stronger and tougher than the humans do some of the work? Actually rewarding people for working on something that you need done? Never even heard of something like this in all of history.

Fed-Kun's army
SoupyPracticalDassie-size_restricted.gif

Huh, looks like the front cover was a lie. I'm actually quite happy that the MC didn't let his dick rule his brain and offed the witness.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakurei06
Some things don't add up tho. Why would he "kill" her one month later? And where did that scene take place, Arsenam or Ivalies? And that knife's rather too clean for a murder by stabbing/slitting, and so is the maid; what, did she bled from her mouth to death? I suspect his superior had a foul hand on this.🤔

she fell asleep with sauce on her mouth bet
the knife itself had no blood

Fed-Kun's army
@Hakurei06 Your comment feels like bait, but I'll bite. His entire goal when infiltrating the army is to save human lives, which is his goal *because* he's using his brain. There's no way he killed her unless the author isn't using his. She has no reason whatsoever to reveal his identity. It would probably get her and her entire city slaughtered.

@Hakurei06 You are either a naive or a sarcastic person. I choose to believe you're the latter. I still believe people aren't that naive. There's no way that he killed her, we've seen similar shits so many times

Bet she slammed into the wall in surprise when he suddenly arrived and knocked herself out lol. But honestly no way he killed her with a knife hes a mage after all.

They skipped a bunch of stuff in this chapter. That's why some people are having trouble following it. The novel actually covered it in a straight forward manner. But then again I think the manga is taking the content from the novel and mixing it around a little bit so that they can make the reveals in flashbacks or something. That especially includes the end of this chapter. The novel handled that part differently. Same content but it wasn't presented in this convoluted manner.

@Xennith Disregarding the real incident about some probably bs thing that happened while he was not here like you said, just pointing out that if he really wanted to murder someone inside the demon army, a knife would be his best option EXACTLY because he's a mage.
No one would believe a mage killing someone with a knife, so the chances he gets away with murder definitely goes up by a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread