Solace Translations

Double-page supporter
Thanks for scanlation of 31st consort! It's funny and really interesting

Also I'm curious from which webtoon the blond haired girl and dark haired guy are from in your credits page. Care to enlighten? ^_^

Group Leader
@scarlet_summer hello! those characters are from a korean novel called, the Hero Proposed to Me. unfortunately, a manhwa version of the webtoon doesn't exist, only the novel. you should be able to find a 'promo' of it that was released by SLC. but thats as far as it goes.

Hello!
Thanks for all your hard work and releases up to now 🥰. I really love it.

I got a question. I saw that it's already a long time that you guys updated "holy guardian tiger" is there a special reason for it?
Even thought I can't do cleaning nor do I speak Japanese is there a other way to help?

Group Leader
@lan2001h our translator who was working on it was swamped with exams for a bit so she wasn't able to get to it :(
we have two chapters left before we are caught up again though. so thank you for your patience and support😄

Hello I was royal Cinderella mama and I was wondering where the little black hair girl with a crown and blue hair guy are from that are in the credit page?

Aggregator gang
So officially WEBTOON picked up Swimming Lessons for a Mermaid, are you guys gonna continue?

Users who are viewing this thread