The Ghostly Doctor

Contributor
Looks alright. I'll follow this for a bit. Reminds me of Peerless Alchemist, just a little. I hope its as good! Thanks for the uploads! :)

Dex-chan lover
This art does not do the original source justice. I just binged the 247 chapters yesterday and I was rolling on the floor with laughter. A series this good deserves better art.

I am interested but can't seem to really sit down and make myself read more than a chapter. I will try this again later.

Tbh in my opinion, Chinese manhua are way too fast paced and confusing. It’d be better just to read the novel. The art really doesn’t do the book justice at all.

It's interesting and kind of enjoyable. I don't like the dude with amnesia and I wish that instead of a baby we got some Loli type character. I find that it'd have been so much funnier.

If I had to describe it, it feels like they focused only on the spoken dialogue and skipped all the narrative and expository parts. That's why it's so hard to follow.

Contributor
Gonna have to agree with @T-Bone here. Strong female MC is good, but she has no real personality and is just OP and has everything handed to her so she can overcome any "challenge" with ease. I don't read all that much manhua because a lot of it seems to have problems with overpowered MCs, confusing dialog, and unexplained jumps in plot. They're often hard to follow and I don't find them very enjoyable, and this is a prime example. They're not all like that, but for some reason an oddly high percentage of them are, especially anything with martial arts.

i just love strong female MC is you know of any good one's to tell

i just love this series thanks for the great work

I dont get mc motivations. A group of guys decides to back off after realizing her strength only for her to come back and murder the lot? Revenge? This is the character the author wants us to associate with? These first 6 chapters are half baked af.

Have chapters 9 and 16 been misplaced? They seem to be in wrong order. They don't fit in with the flow of the story.

Dex-chan lover
what happened with the guy that fighter wanted healed? It went from pick him up to something completely different.

@Ruruskadoo agree and it annoys me. How is it that the majority of only manhuas are so bad? Manga I understand have editors who do quality assurance, but then does that mean manhwas do too? I don't see how the gap in quality can be explained otherwise. Also, weird hair and anatomy.

Users who are viewing this thread