Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - The Sixty-Ninth Sense

Dex-chan lover
There was absolutely no reason to call this the Sixty-Ninth Sense but the author went for it anyway. No sixty-nines happened, it's not chapter 69, and it's not chapter 9 of volume 6. But sometimes we gotta do it for the memes.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I miss the first couple. Wish the author did more of their shenanigans after getting together.

I'd like to see more call-backs to the other couples, current pair is good but I want to know more about how the old groups' lives are now too.

@bufuman well, the second couple appear on the couple before this one, and its still funny
alto the guy face is far scarier

Dex-chan lover
Sensei listening to the other couple’s story had the face of “mh, it can work, then...”

Dex-chan lover
So the difference is that MC had fun outside of school...but sensei didn't?
Sometimes I wonder about how much glorification goes on around Japanese middle school and high school in manga and VG, and how much of it is sincere longing for the past amazing times, or for the idealized past that the writers might not have experienced.

Fed-Kun's army
she is like Samara sometimes but mostly a sweetroll, i liked this one :)

I'm beginning to wonder if every teacher at that school is clumsy in one way or another, extremely unlucky or possibly both.

Dex-chan lover
If this manga has taught me anything it's that female Japanese teachers climax from almost anything.

This series timeline seems to go 2 years after the 4th arc. Since Satou's baby sister is a kindergartener by this time in the 6th arc so he has to be at least 22-23 by this time.

Users who are viewing this thread