The New Gate - Vol. 8 Ch. 50

Aggregator gang
relationship spoiler don't click.
in the most recent chapters of the novel shin and schnee are getting married~

also I love hibineko sooo fluffy~

Dex-chan lover
love the world building, the story gain in depth each passing moment, that's pretty nice 😚

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the raid boss is the endgame scenario here...

General spoilers:

Yes, it looks like it's going to be a very happy ending.

Aggregator gang
@conscript117 hahaha oddly enough I had stopped reading just before volume 10 dropped and recently got caught back up

moar spoils if you're interested a bit bigger than the other
shin figures out that there is in fact some way for him to return home but decides to stay with Schnee after getting some ghostly advice from Marino

I have seen spoilers and want to read the novel, so I am very excited for the coming chapters.

I am not even sure what I would do in his place. I would probably be similar to him. First wanting to leave if I could. After hearing what is said this chapter,
I would probably despair too. Not knowing if your loved one is there. If they lived for decades before you came, dying without ever knowing.
It might be enough to not push away comforting warmth. Staying will be easier once you have come to terms with that. Especially when you cannot leave.

Aggregator gang
@Nestrior definitely check out the novel you don't find out the Spoils I typed up earlier until the latest volume which is Volume 14, I think the current manga stuff is in like volume 5, 6, or 7 of the novel(I don't remember exactly which one) and there are lots of little details the manga glosses over(not too many compared to other "novel to manga adaptations", this manga is fairly true to the novel)

it's actually alot of fun to have read through to current on the novel and come back to see it all done up in the manga~

Aggregator gang
@Epicredeemer
0d33364b0af3de5eea5770570c791d7c4add3f5c65c06984d5f88d01f1656f91.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@traveling_chef thanks for the shout out, I will resume reading it....and I to agree, the manga doesnt deviate too much from the ln, but I prefer the ln, the manga art feels too sluggish, awful comparing both of them, story-wise is spot on thou.

Users who are viewing this thread