Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Even More Noisy Goddesses

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the protagonist, the number of people he has to feed will only go upwards...

Contributor
I mean, all he’s doing is just taking candy from an online store from his skill and giving them to the goddesses. He isn’t even cooking them.

That’s like giving a thousand-dollar tip to the guy who refills the vending machine instead of, you know, the people who actually make the sweets.

Oh man, Sui is going to be on the same level as Fenrir after this

pic of the day

EaZh8pj.png

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah... I'll just wait until this so called God of Creation comes knocking for some food too, lol.

Rusalka is the name of water spirit in slavic myth, well, i only know about it from playing Thea The Awakening, though ...

Dex-chan lover
loli no cry! how dare you make the loli cry MC, make up for it with extra sweets

I can guess that some alcohol lover gods/goddesses will appear later and throw a bargain of blessing on him again XD

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

If the guy who refills the machines is the only person who either can make what he refills them with, or the only one that currently has deals or agreements with everyone who makes the things and they would never dare break those agreements, then sure.

Basically, he's the only one who can do it, so he can pretty much control supply of it for everyone. (Unless the heroshmucks had net super as well, but even if they did, they might not use it)

Double-page supporter
@PurpleBomber
If I'm not mistaken he ends up getting a couple more blessings and he give those gods alcohol, but I can't remember where I saw that comment.

Fed-Kun's army
They totally look like what I epected lol, except that bagde on Agni headband, that very nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread