Soul Land

Dex-chan lover
who rated this so low?! just came back to read one of my old favorites...

Power Uploader
This one's a mixed bag. It's got some good high points and some really obnoxious low points. I'd read Soul Land II instead.

Did the artist change? Or at least his style? The art on the last ones are quite different.

This seemed interesting but quickly became too many text bubbles on fighting moves and pages of blah blah blah about how someone couldn't pooooooooooooooooossibly do XYZ and oh look he did it immediately. Good old jumping of the shark.

Why is there Soul land 1, 2 and 3 all ongoing at the same time if they are sequels. Are they just getting translated or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@Jesotku

Soul Land 1 and 2 are done already if I remember correctly. This ends at chapter 236, so I assume this is just their way of trying to catch up.

Well, i've read that Soul land and Soul land II are finished. Then why are they taking so long to finish to translate it? I mean it's a great and renowed manga no? there should be a lot of updater :x

what happend after this...?
is soul land 2 is continue or another story...??

Group Leader
@naturaltueur the editing of this is a pain in the ass afaik so it not only takes a longer than normal, you also need someone skilled enough.. not everyone can clean and redraw this

@rokuro this isn't finished yet, soul land 2 and 3 are stories in the same universe but thousand of years apart iirc so it's a bit of both

Users who are viewing this thread