A Villainess No More

i have a good feeling about this one :D

people with destruction magic/abilities are normally looked down on. even more so in comparison to someone with healing powers. or if the destruction powered individual keeps to themselves / is strict but the healing powers is the "bubbly type" and talks to everyone easily. now just to see if miss bubbly is a lotus that tries to steal the duke once hes found out hes actually pretty awesome.

I HONESTLY WANT TO CRY CUZ I CAN ALREADY TELL THE SHE HAS BEEN SACRIFICING FOR THE SAKE OF HER FAM 😭😭😭😭

The story hasn’t even started yet but I already hate the blonde hair girl

This isn’t just a rant on how much I’m frustrated about the fl’s sister (blonde girl)

The girl doesn’t know that what she does hurts her sister!! Her sister is whinny and that made her sister go in her place for marriage. I mean, she’s a good person, helping to commoners and stuff, but she’s just ignorant. Couldn’t she have noticed that her sister was trying to convince her to attend a banquet for her own good?! She says that the nobles shouldn’t spend money on a banquet but instead help the commoners. But building relations in a society with a hierarchy is important economic growth. What I see from the blonde chic is immaturity.

I found it funny how an outsider know better about what happened in the family.. and Miss Lillian is also a bitch for not earnestly standing up for her sister.. The one that actually a spoilt brat would be Lillian..

Lilian is so stupid! How will the country hold a charity event if the country is dirt poor now? They keep on spending money but they are against profiting!? Stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread