Revival Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 76

Power Uploader
Reposting the note I left in our site upon release of this chapter:

This series is part of the Superstring Universe created by the YLAB Studio. Their series are lightly interconnected in that some characters in one webtoon can be more clearly understood with reference to their roles in others. In this one, for example, the main villain is the childhood friend of the protagonist of Terror Man.

So far, it has been possible to enjoy and understand this series without having to read the others. We do not know if that will remain so in the future, which might influence our decision to continue scanlating this.

Otherwise, our goal are weekly releases, but of course no promises.

Ohh myy new updateee. I've read the raws (didn't understand anything but got the gist of things based on the characters actions) till
Min Hyeok's death and Jung Woo's possible appearance?

Lol I'm excited to finally understand what they're actually talking about. Thanks for translating~~

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully you will finish this and pick up the sequel which looks as interesting too. Also kudos on re-opening the Korean section. Looking forward for more Rest in Peace (hopefully).

Power Uploader
@Rin2k That's the plan, the translator was hooked on this when I proposed it to him. The only thing that might stop us (other than unforeseen events) is if the series becomes incomprehensible due to our lack of knowledge of other series from the Superstring Universe. (If it's only small notes like Seol-hee's past in this chapter, it's not a problem.)

Which webtoon does her past tie in ? I 'm kinda interested, but the superstring universe sounds like a pain to follow.
Anyone have a recommended read order for this universe ?

Dex-chan lover
Those weird reality distortions around their weapons is fucking scary! Why does noone else notice the supernatural distortions?

Users who are viewing this thread