Kanna to Decchi

Dex-chan lover
Best shoujo manga, with no nonsense characters. This fresh, sweet male lead is a welcome change to the usual edgy bois. The relationship dynamics are adorable. You can skip the first few chapters.

Agree with the comment below. Really refreshing romance manga with no drama at all. Pure fluff

kyn

Great romance and progression in this manga until
the mangaka introduces third wheel Male character with literally no prior foreshadowing or introduction to helplessly inject forced drama rather than focusing on the characters that matter. While in some cases this overhanded cliche can be made to work, in this case it does nothing to progress the relationship of the main couple or expose their feelings for the other.

Overall, it's good with some parts that might irk the reader. There is still another volume or so to be translated, so I remain hopeful for a good conclusion.

I am so tired of pointless drama in romance. can't there just be a nice story of two people falling in love?

he's so cute, love him, so refreshing <3

but she's utterly annoying, i hate this typpo of female characters that are always making a fuss for nothing.

It's a good manga but it's so frustrating that the mc isn't allowed to choose anything whatsoever. Her father has good intentions but doesnt understand that people need to learn life lessons through experience, whether that be dating or what not. The 2 male leads never let her choose. And her mom never helps at all and the mc herself never does anything for herself. Or barely. Wtf??? Kissing someone that doesnt want to kiss you?? Punch that mf

the romance was sweet but i did begin to wonder, with all the talk of the male lead's dream, does kanna not have one of her own? besides just supporting him? unfortunately not uncommon in these types of manga - a personality, but not a character.

thank you to kogarashi, koi hanabi, and paperdolls for taking us through to the end!

Che brutto che per colpa di qualcuno debbano pagare gli altri! Mi mancano i vostri progetti qui,purtroppo non ho altro modo per poterli leggere!😭😭😭

Very cute but tbh even if it’s good it’s more about the hero Kazuhito while kanna is the satellite character.

Dex-chan lover
this manga implies that it's okay with not having any dream and support someone else's. you dont have to force yourself to have a dream. you will eventually know what you want to do. and sometimes it is to support someone you love.

Users who are viewing this thread