Kunoichi no Ichi! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - That? Could it be...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know you could upload to Batoto. What do her tits say on page four?

Dex-chan lover
That title...

She's like, "Let's do it!!"

Do what?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
I expect this to be a cockblock all the way to the last chapter - hell, it might end before revealing whether the MC gets laid or not.

@Ninjajeff Huh. Looks like it's not just a forum anymore, it's got library again. I wonder when that happened?
I thought the site was finished after Grumpy dropped it, and then Mangadex rose in it's place. Some else brought it from the ashes...

Dex-chan lover
@Ninjajeff @Phaaze Batoto became Vatoto and is just the forums. Grumpy sold the URL and the "new" Batoto is not affiliated with Grumpy or the old site in any way.

I can't wait to see reactions when readers see how this manga ends. And then when they see how the sequel ends.

Prepare yourselves for disappointment. You're gonna be cockblocked for months and months and months.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if [no group] will TL the pixiv fanbox exclusive shorts?

@Tessou, I think it ends just fine. It's a lot more satisfying of an ending in my opinion than at least 90% of the manga I've read (Both the first series and the sequel). It's definitely not a perfect manga by any means, but for what it is, I think's it's pretty good. Take that as you will, but I think that if you enjoy the manga as it is now, you'll probably enjoy it till the very end. Then again, that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
I hadn't read this in a while, so it was fun catching up. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread