Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

so he basically fought a demon lord and still lived well, he's definitely above his daughter before but now

Dex-chan lover
considering he lost in one move when he made her get serious, i would say shes still over exaggerating him..

hes probably stronger than other people though

Now I have some questions, but I’ll keep quiet on them for now. But I’m glad he’s worried on her resolve. Not the best way to fix it, but glad in the end, it resulted in scolding.

Aggregator gang
So the thing that got his leg was actually a demon lord. I had hoped that it wouldn’t be some weak ass monster.

i love this so much and really hope we can see the dad in full action one day like imagine the awesomeness

Dex-chan lover
Funny and emotional at the same time. It's one of the best fantasy manga out there right now.

Dex-chan lover
wait so is his daughter stronger than him or is he still the "strongest"?
cuz if she's stronger than him, and though he lost to the "demon lord" (maybe), then she still might be able to beat the demon lord?

Dex-chan lover
She is strong and so is the father, I mean the old man was able to follow her with his eyes, he just didn't have the time to parry the blow.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing this, he did can be ruthless and overwhelm his S-Rank Daughter even just for a moment and can read her movement, but he still beaten/got hit when She seriously attacking him
I guess He's at least A-Rank to do that feat, if not then upper level on B-Rank since he also have no problem subjugating C Rank monster Alone
Also thanks for update and your credit page is fun

Contributor
If he's like this now, imagine what a beast he would be if he still had his foot.

Users who are viewing this thread