Joshikousei no Mudazukai - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - Education

Dex-chan lover
I do not even know what to say. At first it was some kind of Lily yuri vision, then it turned into a sex education for loli, then a shoujo manga guide, then introducing her into male homosexuality, so that later it would end in a dramatic rescue of her from boys love BDSM. What?

Dex-chan lover
Funny, for years I've thought how setting the MC in the second year allows them to have younger, older, and same aged love interests all in one place.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaperCreeper The main goal of this is the ability to use sempai-kohai stories from any premise and appeal to an audience of any age of high school. Everything else is already secondary.

Ota: lend loli her hardcore manga
Me: No prob. At least it's sex ed.
Ota: It's BL.
Me: Holy shit. Protect loli's pureness at all cost!

Aggregator gang
Holy fuck this is a solid unbearable cliffhanger

Never though I'd be interested to know how a monk's rape is gonna shape the story

2xq8Sh5.png

Loli-chan is likely going to be scarred for life. So much for giving her sex ed. That BL manga has a strange title too, and I admit that I used to read a ton of r*pe hentai (not BL). From something like this, it's probably going to be difficult explaining this mistake. She'll either be super embarrassed, or extremely confused. At least she'll know what a penis looks like?

Dex-chan lover
@goodie-bag She is not so "innocent" as not to know the basics of human anatomy. However, her knowledge of relationships is still at a minimum level for the child.

Dex-chan lover
Lol as horrible as this can be I'm here just hoping baka won't show up too

Dex-chan lover
Well hell it could be so much worse
She could have handed her a flash drive with a vn on it
But the only vn there was Euphoria

Users who are viewing this thread