Soul Land - Ch. 244 - Ring Forming and Absorbing

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so he spent another 9 months absorbing the ring? Didn’t he fight the 100k right before he had to do the steps trial, so he couldn’t have time for this? We know that he already spent 9 months getting his spirit everywhere to fight the 100k, so this doesn’t make sense since he needs to start absorbing AFTER beating the 100k, while his spirit spreading was BEFORE fighting. This wouldn’t work, unless I’m misunderstanding something, but I don’t think I am lol

Double-page supporter
@GrimThoughts Sry if im wrong, but i think getting the ring and absorbing the ring is two different process. At least that is what i see in the fatty case. Fatty completed his trial then get the ring. I forgot which chapter but it is showed that he didnt directly absorb the ring after the trial. Implying that getting and absorbing the ring is different process.

Fed-Kun's army
@Avenger88id Thanks for informing me. If that is the case, the translators made some horribly confusing word choices in the translation of this chapter (how can you absorb something without it coming into contact with you, at least spiritually? The ichthyosaur was in possession of the ring, after all)

Aggregator gang
Tang San's mom is the Sea God thingimajingy's guardian? (As his dad hinted?)

Aggregator gang
@dymarimar Na if I remember correctly one of the rings he has on ( the wedding ring him and his girl has ) , is actually part of his mom so she can kinda tell what's happening to him physically / spiritually ? That or either the spirit bone he has that was her, or simply the whole river grass emperor connection, ( she's a 100k spirit beast so I guess magic shit homie )

Aggregator gang
@dymarimar Nah, his mom is literally the Silver Grass Emperor, so of course she would know this kind of stuff, he got her Spirit Bone after all, the one on his feet that allows him to fly

Users who are viewing this thread