The Emperor's Companion

Group Leader
TO EXPLAIN: (because the raws didn't explain it well but we THINK this is what it's saying) The part that spoke of her dying = her sister dying is (maybe) because the heart she received after her sudden heart attack is from her younger sister. So her death meant killing her sister too (in a way).

Thank you for uploading. I am confused though, but it looks like it will lead to a good story.

so it sounds like her youngest sibling passed away and at some point one of her parents remarried. I’m assuming it was her father that remarried and that she comes from a wealthy family. It also looks like she was in the car with her step sibling and may be some altercation happened and they got into a car accident. There was a major betrayal somewhere, but I don’t know if it was all that step siblings doing, a mother & daughter, or something else.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. a reincarnation plot with a Jesus-esk side gig. I am game.

Thanks For Your Hard Work On Translating this!! Can't Wait For More!!

@awaawaa don't think so. the last page shows the MC holding someone else tho. The desc also says the emperor is trying to get between the 2 sisters. 😂

for all indonesian reader, you can read this manhwa at webcomics. they already translate this manhwa until 30ish. just read every single day for one chapter if you dont want waste your money.

@redvamik tapi penasaran nak tiap 1 hari 1 chapter 😣
Harusnya bersyukur yah gua anjir yg laen mah pada 1 chapter seminggu anjay 😂
Bentar, bukannya webcomic itu chapter gratisnya di tergantung yah?

@Evgrace ada cara lain loh. serius
login pakai akun facebook yg banyak, saya total sampai punya 5 akun haha.
tp sekarang fitur login logout udah dihapus, jadi pakai cara tambahan.
cara tambahannya adalah eng ing eng (ntar ketahuan lagi kan dr pihak sana berabe 🤣)

webcomic suka ksh tiket dan spin geratis. spin dan tiket bisa bbuka apa aja kok. kalau ditotal sehari bisa dapat 10 geratis, haha.

If that male lead doesn't fuck off with splendid a face slap, then it's a fucking disapointment.
Oh well, have we ever had a reasonable plot...

Users who are viewing this thread