Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Curse upon himself - check
Pure and strong heart - check
Equipment to seal my true power - check

Brother chuuni level : it’s over 9000 !

Your princess got stolen, MC. You better think up a genius plan and steamroll those bastards

Aggregator gang
Look like power level is over 9000 with one man army. Better put ainz.

Dex-chan lover
on one hand, ty for update, on the other hand, damn that first few page are hard to read af, why break up the words like that?

Fed-Kun's army
Vertical text done in an actual vertical manner is legible. Horizontal text in narrow, chopped up words is not. A bit of work could have placed text squares and normal text over a fuzzed-out offensive original bubble.

Dex-chan lover
He has some absolutely insane physical power. And the king is stronger than him? Yeesh.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I just skipped the broken-up text, because it was hard to read D0=. Not complaining mind you, since I appreciate the hard work that goes into this.

Contributor
CERjpWT.png

@Epihlyum

Why would you do this?! I have never seen anyone do this.
English is not written like this. Ever.

You're supposed to blot out the japanese and then write a standard horizontal block over it.
If you're too lazy to redraw then don't redraw but don't ever do this.

This is like really basic typesetting knowledge that anyone who has ever read manga would know.

And of course it's all written in Manga Temple...
That font is so old and ugly you might as well be using Comic Sans.
Just use Wild Words or Anime Ace or Astro City or something like a normal person.

EDIT: It's FIXED THANKS! Perhaps I was a bit too angry due to my typesetting background.

The broken text was awful to read but his story is sick. Like holy shit that guy a badass motherfucker. Finally seeing another character who can son the main character like that is a breath of fresh air for manga's like this.

Dex-chan lover
so the hero is max strength 100 but the other stuff are probably just 10? lol

Users who are viewing this thread