Red Blood Red Legacy

Aggregator gang
It’s not terrible but you felt like the author didn’t kno wat he was doing about halfway

When I was reading it and reach the end, I was just like "Oh it ended". The plot is so anti climatical, there is nothing special in the story. I did rate it 6 because the art is good, and the start was nice, and I really like Shirley.

"How many redundant words and colors can we use in a title!?"

At least better than Isekai-Long-Paragraph-Describing-The-Entire-Plot-Of-The-Book titles.

Double-page supporter
That ending was so f*cking milquetoast, and the author's thought-process is basically this: "An Eternal life of vampiric pleasure < A short life of labor under the sun"

It's retarded asf.

Man you guys made it sound like it was truly awful. It could definitely have been way worse, at least it has an end, seeing as so many just get axed. The plot did feel really truncated though. Like the author had a bullet point list of plot points to work off and only drew those.

I'd say overall I like it enough to say ignore the comments and give it a try yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
That forced friendship and
stupid ending without revenge
made me puke blood.

Fed-Kun's army
i have read this 2 years ago and remembered how shitty it was xD

I don't understand the hate for this one. I think it's a well-crafted story that moves at a rapid pace and comes to a pretty solid conclusion. Way better than so many popular manga that drag on and on for over a decade and then just weakly whimper to an ending. I enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, this manga was bad. characters change motivations, details about characters change, character plot threads are dropped and then abruptly end, the chapters are too short for you to get an appreciation for anything that happens in them,
fucking clones getting involved??? And then the manga ends and it turns out the village was still alive despite it being explicitly made clear that either everyone died, or was brought back to Seventh Moon.

A plot is only as good as the characters that make it up and the characters were fucking awful!

The description for this is so fucking misleading and super off-the-mark. That's the plot for practically one of the chapters, then the other 102 are about rescuing a betrothed from the vampires that abducted her.

This was a roller coaster and a half. I nearly dropped it at times. Especially near the end when Taiga came back in and dropped a few bombs.
If you are thinking about reading this one, don't. It's similar to the ESPer manga Zero in quite disturbing ways and the plot takes a few twists just for the sake of them.
Or so it feels. Some things were foreshadowed, but the explanations were always put off until the final chapters. As short as each are.

Users who are viewing this thread