Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - A Grey That is Almost Indistinguishable From Black

Contributor
I almost forget about that crazy skin guy mmm...

Dex-chan lover
We're reaching death note levels of "They don't know that we know that they know that we don't know that they know we don't know that they don't know" here.

Was worried Hijikata would fall for it which would've been disappointing considering he's supposed to be a rival of sorts to Tsurumi, what's happened instead is way more interesting. Feels like we're slowly approaching the endgame of the story now.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was in serious mode when I saw Edogai and his “eccentric” clothes, totally made me laugh hard.
And wow... that “Too lewd Matagi” pen is hilarious. Imagine if you mass-produced it and just randomly drop some at stores.

Aggregator gang
MFW when 4D chess is done right, logically sound and not totaljust partial bullshit. Thankfully we're not quite at and just a couple steps before Death Note levels of stupid bullshit. Hopefully we stay here.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even 4D chess anymore it's like having mountain of gambits avalanche

Fed-Kun's army
I have a need to see that pen in action, mostly because it’s a bit hard to picture mentally.

Dex-chan lover
In truth it was all just an excuse for more shots of Edogai's collection.

Users who are viewing this thread