Remake Our Life! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - Good-for-Nothings (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update, been waiting for this
MC is not a wimp and the people there is also good

AGGGH

I wanna read the LN so bad. Why no english released yet *cry in japanese

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Sake and Beer two different thing? From the bottle i assume it's a Sake, or more popularly known as flammable water.

Dex-chan lover
Literally forgot this manga existed after months of not seeing this
But for some reason i still remember the story

Dex-chan lover
Always remember to bring a lighter to your university club drinking party in case your senpai give you a "glass of water"

Not gonna lie. I can totally relate to MC's insecurity. His one "strength" is being an adult. But he knows that despite the good of being able to handle oneself intelligently can do. It can't achieve the real aims and goals. All the cooking skills, punctuality, and awareness may help keep a job and life a little more comfortable - but it is not what is needed achieve the real goal. The stuff you want to look forward to.

How old are they? The MC refused alcohol, but he probably can't even drink it according with Japanese laws. This made me a bit confused.

Fed-Kun's army
....she has a hidden side imo, she ain't as dumb or airheaded as she seems. She's very observant, makes sense since she's a great artist.

Contributor
This chapter hit me harder than I was expecting, honestly. I really hope they explore this aspect more, especially knowing what the series is about - a guy that essentially gets a second chance at life after not living up to his full potential.

I'm excited to see more of this, whether it'd be through this or the anime.

Dex-chan lover
99% hardwork 1% talent?
no.
its just, 20% talent AND hardwork.
the rest are timing and luck, like literally.
u are born not in a country torn by war is already luck itself.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Drake98
Very true, i was born in Mexico and had the luxury of being born in the 2000's, a time of relative peace and prosperity, also, i live in a "safe" state, when in literally any other decade (just in the 1900's we had like 3 civil wars back to back with the economic downturn following after) and most other states there has been something going wrong, whether it is the economy, education, violence, the goverment being super bad. I haven't even graduated from highschool, but i'm already worrying about what i will do after college, because i don't know if what i'm going to study will be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread