My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Really? Yet another long-strip manhwa in which the main character is exquisitely stupid?!?

@Oeconomist I mean... would your first reaction to a situation like this be "Oh, I get it. I must have been isekai'd to an alternate dimension"? I think her reaction was pretty realistic.

Dex-chan lover
@realla—

It's passive-aggressive to pretend to think that the only possibilities are either instantaneous, thorough adjustment or nearly complete lack of adjustment. Please snark somewhere else.

Interesting. The narration and pacing of this first chapter were better than average. And I agree with @rellea here @Oeconomist Nothing really stupid in MC's attitude here. She's searching for a realistic answer to an aberrant situation. She is adjusting, by trying to get back to normality. Which I find highly credible as reaction...

Dex-chan lover
@anotherone

Nope. You've grossly mischaracterized her response with the word “adjusting”; she was doing almost no adjustment. It would be one thing for her not to believe in more change than what were before her eyes; it would be one thing to have a character shocked and perhaps nearly paralyzed by the changes before her eyes; it is another to have one simply too stupid to recognize any of them.

@Oeconomist What about my comment exactly was passive-aggressive or snarky?
Using long words doesn't always make you sound smarter. In this case, it just makes you seem unbearably pretentious.
Also, just so you know, if you add a line after the name of the user you're replying to (and misspell their username), they won't be notified that you replied to them. I had no idea you mentioned me until anotherone did.
NOW I'm being passive aggressive and snarky.

Dex-chan lover
@rellea
What about my comment exactly was passive-aggressive or snarky?
I identified that explicitly: “to pretend to think that the only possibilities are either instantaneous, thorough adjustment or nearly complete lack of adjustment”. It's still more passive-aggression to demand that I say what I've already said.
Using long words doesn't always make you sound smarter. In this case, it just makes you seem unbearably pretentious.
That's still more snark. Worse, I've not used any words that ought to be considered long.
Also, just so you know, if you add a line after the name of the user you're replying to (and misspell their username), they won't be notified that you replied to them.
The line isn't an issue; the misspelling was; I apologize for that.
NOW I'm being passive aggressive and snarky.
That's not a change for you.

@Oeconomist
Sorry, I was taking out my bad mood on you when I replied to your comment. I usually ignore dicks on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
@rellea
Sorry, I was taking out my bad mood on you when I replied to your comment. I usually ignore dicks on the internet.
Again, that's passive-aggressive snark. Other than noting my misspelling of your account name, the only argument that you have offered in each comment was passive-aggression or snark. Almost anyone can argue that way about anything or in response to anything.

Dex-chan lover
@rellea

Laughter is a rhetorical weapon in every arsenal; even that of fools. But it's a lousy argument. You've no case for calling me a dick; you weren't entitled to a pass on your passive-aggression and snark.

@Oeconomist
I said you can win the argument, so why are you still trying to fight me? Do you really care that much what I think of you? Go talk to a therapist about your need for attention and your urge to be needlessly aggressive to everyone you meet.

Dex-chan lover
@rellea
I said you can win the argument, so why are you still trying to fight me? Do you really care that much what I think of you? Go talk to a therapist about your need for attention and your urge to be needlessly aggressive to everyone you meet.
I note that you are the one continuing after you declared yourself finished. And your continuation is more passive-aggression, as likely will be any next comment from you. You seem to be a one-trick pony.

Is there a reason why I can’t read this? It just says ‘ failed to load’?
The later chapters are okay it’s just earlier ones I can’t access.

I came here to the comments to see if anyone knew why Ji-Jon sounded so weird to Dan-Ah

Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist
You're a retard, lol. Isekai doesn't exist in the real world, thus no one would expect it. The other theories are much more likely- mental illness, memory loss, or a prank.

Dex-chan lover
@Pengy_Z
Isekai doesn't exist in the real world, thus no one would expect it.
No one said that she should expect it; no one even said that she should interpret her experience as isekai. It was evident that things around her were radically changed, for some reason, but she was refusing to accept what she could actually see.
The other theories are much more likely-
Some of the other theories that you mention would indeed be more likely explanations for the radical change than isekai; but, again, no one here said that she should believe that she'd been transported to another world.

Users who are viewing this thread