Super Cub - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Hitodasuke "Helping Out"

Nice, even though I own a motorcycle I've never tried to learn how to fix it by my own. I guess it makes me the same as the guy on chapter.

@Kryon_PL You're different. Unless you also have no self-awareness and feel entitled to other people's help without paying them and being appreciative.

Aggregator gang
Fixes that grinning jackass's flat tire, the kicks him in the shin because he's a grinning jackass - Koguma's the hero we need.

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot to add this on the note but... Sitting on my bike like that without permission would earn you a smack from me.

Aggregator gang
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Yeah, also peeved about that. Being entitled is one thing, but you don't want to sit on my bike without my permission unless you want a smack on the head.

Dex-chan lover
She's cooooool!!! also too bad, that was a great job offer but too far T-T
I'm very happy this is back, thank you

Repair skills are a must.

I rode a Vespa P200E in the seventies that ate tachometer cablesand occasionally a speedometer cable. The clutch and the brakes had to be adjusted fairly often as well.

Still, nearly 70MPG.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks a lot for bringing us more of this! This is such a wonderful laid-back series, I love it.

Earlier today, out of the blue, this manga came to mind and I wondered if there'd be any more updates. And whaddaya know, now this landed... Thanks for translation!

Contributor
I'm really enjoying your releases man, makes me want to hop on my bike yet again and again. I hope you're in good health! And I'm really glad you're still continuing the series.

You have to pay people for their time.
So he should be happy it was a few bucks for him.

Double-page supporter
Guys a douche I knew everything I needed to know about him by the line "my dad usually checks it"

Users who are viewing this thread