IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 11

@Lymus. Yeah. Fixed it. πŸ˜†

Tried to save it as pdf then compress it. Didn’t work. πŸ˜‚
Should’ve just stuck to what I’ve always done.

Fed-Kun's army
@ thank m8
you can made a worldpress site and publish on it if you like

Dex-chan lover
i always wondered why the art of the manhwa differ so much to the art of the cover?

also, if i went to another world, i'll see the advancement of the said world 1st though.

I'm grateful for the translations, but if the series has been licensed in English, wouldn't it be better to quit and pick up a new story?

Thank you very much for the chapter :))
I guess the only thing I could do, if I'm isekaid us baking sweet xD ... I'm so useless πŸ˜‚

Double-page supporter
At least she has Google to guide her. I’m always amazed by what all the isekai heroines are able to recreate from memory alone. πŸ˜†

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!! Translating that painting stuff had to be awful T-T

Dex-chan lover
I'd make Indian, Mexican, or Chinese food (these European looking fantasy realms will go crazy)

Aggregator gang
I would make.....

Nope I’d need to have a cheat skill I have no talents Orz

I never understood why people post the stories they read on Instagram, is there a reason??
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ
Also I have NO clue how to navigate Discord for reading webtoons. I joined 4 scan teams already and (perhaps its my own fault since I haven't taken the proper time to read the WHOLE server, just rules and announcements etc) I can't figure out how to get their codes to read the chapters. When I read a thread to see if someone knows it, the admins constantly warn the members to not let them slip out, nor to message admins for the codes yada yada.
So then I'm like well fuk, guess I just join to get spammed Β―\_ΰΌΌ ΰ²₯ β€Ώ ΰ²₯ ΰΌ½_/Β―
・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・● ・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・
I would love it if you're able to continue your own translations since I find myself enjoying your intros, haha. Of course that's only if you're still enjoying doing it!~
As always thank you for your hard work!!ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…​

PS: (ὸ⍸ό)✧.qoO(don't think I would make much of anything if I were to isekai, I would probably monopolize something yet to be discover like the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis and then get someone smarter than me to turn it into what we use it now for.πŸ’‘

Dex-chan lover
@Amairani codes are usually placed in spoiler tags which is basically blackhighlight in discord (kinda like disqus if you've used it). you click on the password, the highlight disappears and the password appears. some groups have the chapters behind a wordpress pass word on their scans page, and some groups use other means like a password protected google sheet of something. hope that helps and the instagram posters... they just want the views to bring, kinda like people who repost someone else fanart

Many thanks
The cellphone getting connection to earth internet kinda erks me, cause that's not how it works. but sure. sure. i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. for the progression of the story! hopefully she locked the phone so that others wouldn't steal it since she loudly announced at the auction the device had that magical battery thing.

Users who are viewing this thread