Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Scream of the Wild

Double-page supporter
@Goldenzeal i think the mandrake show its gratitude by holding the pollen, see how it face down.

That lust strength, breaking the mandrake neck silently like that is no joke...

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild @Goldenzeal I wonder if it has something to do with him not having magic or something... The one plot point in the battle with hydra arc.
@Garnt69 Reminds me of:
11.png
12.png

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy

yeah could be, i read another manga a while back.... where the MC eats a fruit that also hypnotises you and sends you to die in a similar way.... going to go and find it later and edit this comment.

the MC did not get cursed by it cause he was also too weak or something there too, witch is kind of hilarious cause his powers was to absorb the powers of the things he eats....

also Mx0 was such a great manga, its one of my all time favorites and easily top 5 of all time.
love you for reminding me xD

Edit: nevermind, he was actually affected by it, he just survived becouse of his power, i gusse i mixed it up.
for context, the tree have some kind of hypnotic power that causes everyone to want to eat it, only for them to climb up and die from falling down as the tree can make you slip while climbing.

From " Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi "
x28.png

Dex-chan lover
She's bringing a creature that exhales aphrodisiac back to camp? Next chapter is going to be good.

"I'll go alone so I don't startle the harpy."
Says man who decides to bring a wild animal with him that almost immediately startles the harpy.

Are all isekai MCs just braindead?

Users who are viewing this thread