Renai Shikou Seitokai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The guy jumps at every opportunity to grope her breasts huh? The girls design is really similar to this one doujin girl, even their personalities are similar.

Dex-chan lover
gunma does not go the ntr route. there is MC with a harem that he bones, but the main girl stays untouched by other men. that is the stories this author usually makes.

Ah, H version when? Well, the MC & his girlfriend looks like character from giri sisters

Group Leader
@SavingPrivateRightHand That was the best matching "misheard" word I could come up with in English. It's a lot easier in languages that only have a few syllables that get reused everywhere, like Japanese and Chinese.

@BlackHandScans
Oh, don't get me wrong, it was a great punchline to that chain of events.

For comparison's sake, what was the original line? (My guess is that she was wondering why they were having a debacle over "gum".)

Dex-chan lover
> Isn't this kind of moment just right for... you know, hand-holding and such
> Izumi-kun, no matter what, no matter what you're only thinking of lewd things, aren't you?
Jokes are making themselves?

tfw you remember your high school days and asked someone about a condom when you thought of it as a condominium

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, i expect some slice of life romance seinen type of story when i read the first chapter.
Never expect it go full hentai bait type of plot

Dex-chan lover
Got himself tied up and couldn't even fight back lol.

Group Leader
@SavingPrivateRightHand

The Japanese original said: "こん。。。どむ?"
The Chinese version said: "碧。。。云涛?"

Basically, the word condom, since it's a foreign word, should be written in katakana (コンドーム) but Sakurada is so oblivious about what it is that her speech bubble even uses hiragana (used only for pure Japanese words). The Chinese translators went with characters that have the same pronunciation but mean nothing when put together. All of the above is essentially impossible to express in English (I'm open to suggestions though), so I went with Sakurada misunderstanding the word condom as an abbreviation for condominium.

Fed-Kun's army
It's strange reading kisaragi gunma's work without hentai inside it😂

Dex-chan lover
Thought she actually got sexually assaulted there for a second, had to reread to see the delusion

Fed-Kun's army
Man this freaked me out, I mean I knew this story didn’t seem like it’d actually happen, but the artist/author certainly has a lot of “it” or at least “sharing” in his works, so I was still paranoid about it...

Users who are viewing this thread