Author Why are a lot of OPs disappearing?
A ton of threads I come across have OPs disappearing. They said something wrong in their opening comment, I assume? But I thought mods don't delete comments so what's going on here?

Oh and one more unrelated topic cause I don't wanna make an independent thread on it. Since when did we have to wait one minute until we can reply again? As far as I remember we used to be able to just comment things on the forum at our will. It's kinda annoying cause now I have to wait for the timer to run out instead of placing my reply asap and moving on immadietely.
I am not sure but I would believe that the timer added for replies was due to the forum incident when many of the TL groups decided to up and Ragequit Mangadex and someone decided to try and fill the Mangadex forums with posts about those groups being boneheads basically
I thought the timer was added ever since we had an influx of those catfishing mails, but yeah, it's kinda annoying to see that you can't comment on a chapter after you've said something on the forums too.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Hitman got em'

That's for the anti spam thing I believe (the comment limitation thing), I for one kinda grateful, because of that I haven't made double post for no reason. Take that my country shitty ISP!
Yeah, I reported them.
I think we should have a permanent thread, with a list of all deleted usernames, title'd "We Will Remember".
Last edited 12 days ago by Greenfrost.
@Greenfrost I'll give you one better: Those Who Have Been Isekai'd

@ABCsOfLife Wait really? I must've forgot then.
How about "The Fallen Yet Not Forgotten" brought a tear to my eye just typing it.
@sterven

We will not forget.
Fallen yet not forgotten,
heroes never die.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Those Who Have Been Isekai'd should be for sockpuppets, clearly that makes more sense.

Edit: Is there even a ban on sockpuppets? there should be
@SandyBleach

Is sock puppet another term for alt account?

Also, it’s kinda creepy to “always remember” those who “deleted” their account. That’s prolly just me tho
@CyanHide
We are the Internet,
We sometimes forgive,
We never forget,
Expect memes.

Ah right one more thing,
obligatory haiku.
Now that wraps it up.
@EOTFOFYL
Clearly we’re not Anonymous
And we’re certainly not here forever
But I sure hope that 4chan continues to fight the chaotic good fight