Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Dammit ... why this cursed manga has to appear now !
I was on withdrawal symptoms for waiting the LN to get translated !
Thanks for your hard work !
Dammit !

The manga is too good, now I need to re-read the LN again to releive this fake OCD !
Thanks again !

Dex-chan lover
I hope the manga doesn't fuck up the duel(s). That was the part where I really started to like Leon and his endearing assholishness (not giving any details because I think you should enjoy this unspoiled).

Fed-Kun's army
I can accept MC's reason for involving. Tho i do like the Lady and hope she gets more time with the MC. Looking forward to this match unfolding, based on other comments it'll be good!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for update! This series is good and unique enough for me to look forward to it and the scans are pretty good gj. Also that girl reincarnater is a huge ho lol

It's been a while since I last read this so I had to go back a chapter to figure out who was who but now I'm kinda hyped for the next chapter

Double-page supporter
I really hope the MC just totally beats the princes into submission. I'm at the point where I wouldn't mind if this manga just goes full edge mode for next chapter.

Shit angeliva's dress is so well drawn here, especially from behind ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ»

Man took forever to get to this point, but I love this plot so far, thank you for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
anyone want to know what chapter in the novel its Chapter 7 Part 3 (v1c7 part 3)
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/?pg=6

it was pure luck I find it xD

Dex-chan lover
man that girl got the perfect isekai world to openly hoe, like everyone knows she's fucking with everyone and the only problem is deciding who loves her most?

Users who are viewing this thread