Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Stewed Head

Dex-chan lover
If i remember correctly, Laius relationship with his father went sour because he and the family mistreated Farlyn because of her talent in magic wasn't it?

Marcile is one of the cutest elves I have seen in the current manga scene, without the necessity of making her a completely dumb and useless person.

I was tempted to say she was the most competent person on the team, but then I realized that all the members have abilities and weaknesses that balance it out perfectly, Marcile is really knowledgable and centered but is a little picky, Laius is a good strategist and is creative but he let his curiosity take the better of him ( quite often ), Senchi has a real know-how of the dungeon and is a jack of all trades so to speak but can be too strange and hardheaded in some things, Chilchalk is serious and hardworking ( and even if he wouldn't admit it quite loyal ) but is a little too pragmatic in some things.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Omfg the omake

Nothing motivates a guy more than being told you resembles your father.

Heck this chapter was really cute

Fed-Kun's army
In the first panel of page 32, is Marcille dragging Izutsumi back into the room by the tail?

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum, no it wasn't her parents who treated Farlyn with suspicion, but the villagers of their home. Meanwhile, as the heir to his father, Laius was pressured to conform to what their plans were whileLaius had other interests. He and Farlyn ended up becoming adventurers because they both wanted to see what the world has to offer besides the sleepy, little town in the north they lived in and away from the judgmental stares of his parents and villagers.

@herz Yes, i saw that too, I guess Izutsumi was trying to run away again lol.

Dude, scruffy Laius is so hot my heart skip a beat, darn!

Is is just me or Laius & Marcille looked so much younger in the flashback? But the event happened only a year before! That's weird.

Dex-chan lover
Oh looks like development brewing up here...

Daddy Looking Laius isn't so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread