Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I can't take it anymore, geez!

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of hoping she develops a massive crush on him and eventually confesses. Then the panel can cut to him just looking at her blankly and saying "Not just no, HELL no" and walking away into the mountains. And the manga ends right there. Not going to happen, but I can dream.

An interesting concept (and I was hoping for more survival tips), but could she BE any more of a loud, useless, irritating cunt, whose only redeeming quality are her boobs? Jfc.

Fuck this annoying cunt. I'm dropping this bullshit.

I wouldn't put up with this irl, I don't have to read this bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
She was annoying from the start but I was willing to give her a chance but enough is enough
I'm getting mad reading a manga lol, not worth it

Contributor
So, this single older man who travels to campsites in order to escape people, city life and seek sequestered, quiet vacation...
...meets a loud, obnoxious, dim-witted, stubborn, pretentious woman who blackmails him with false-rape accusations after his expected return to his own camp-space when she's in the middle of stripping her clothes due to a fall into the nearby river and is illegally using his personal property for her own benefit, all in order so that he will continue to spend time with her while spending his own resources and time/energy to "teach" her about "how" to go to established campsites on a solo camping trip. All completely against his will which he states, explicitly, over and over again. And she simply escalates her threats and displays further proof that she's just doing all this for her own personal fun and has no intention of learning anything from him, only to use him as she likes.

I'll continue to read this, knowing the author is going to provide practically zero camping knowledge and turn this into some sort of romance between these two, but holy cow is the plot and writing awful. Nice art, though.

Contributor
@ilus
For the 1st 10 pages of Chapter 1, I was hyped to read this. An MC I could relate to, a hobby I sympathized with, an environment that I adore! The single page where he very standardly stumbles into this extremely hot chick in her panties was also a moment of, "oh baby this could be really good, now."

But when it turns out she's a complete cunt an is completely unremorseful about invading the MC's personal vacation time and space, my adoration built up from the introduction plummets. We'll see how this goes, and I appreciate the group for translating and uploading this, but man oh man...

VIP
guys, this is obviously redemption story. about a city brat who slowly realize what she act wrong and what she should act. calm down, it's still 3 chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl is cute and all but I honestly would have preferred a wholesome manga focused on just the guy enjoying camping by himself. Maybe things will get better though, I'll keep reading.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to norway scans, i realized i haven't seen them in a while since i remember them translating money into krone.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, the author literaly watered down Iroha from Oregairu and copy pasted her here. wow

Dex-chan lover
One of these days she's gonna get kidnapped or something. Her 2 friends were right, you don't go somewhere alone and spend a night with a male stranger like that. And I'm surprised Gen just let her be, instead of calling the cops. You'd be surprised the fraud/scams people do these days.

Users who are viewing this thread