Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Sprout

Group Leader
Fed-Kun's army
There Was A Point Where We Needed To Stop And We Have Clearly Passed It, But Let's Keep Going And See What Happens.

<--- 500% guilty of doing exactly this.

(I miss having long hair.)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh! The gender bender fan in me is desperately wanting to ship her with another guy. This is just fueling the fire.

Dex-chan lover
@Houdini111 Yes, but no. Because I have a weird fetish...
I'll read yuri if it's pure yuri, but if it's gender bender I only want straight romance. I don't like yuri in gender bender.

Aggregator gang
Not praising a girl(?) right away when she made such an obvious change is an instant disqualification. Just to say.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with how you like your romance one way or the other. Some folks really like gender benders to have a straight romance to "complete" the traditional experience of being a woman. So long as it's written interestingly and doesn't fall back on lazy romance tropes, I'm down for those. But me? I'm always cheering on the yuri in all cases. Different strokes and all that.

Dex-chan lover
The MC has become addicted to being called cute, it's a downward spiral and let's hope Takeda's delusions will only remain delusions.

Dex-chan lover
Minami's crossed a line they're probably not coming back from. Both wanting to be called cute and the pouting when dealing with a stubborn guy.

Users who are viewing this thread