Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Helping the Pair

Oh boy.

this is the only manga that possibly can make a 'harem' legal in japan.

If this is indeed "love triangle", Haruka will fall for Yano, right?
Yano's Bizarre Love Adventure

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad I took the chance on this series - love 'triangle' with a single boy and girl where she is split personality? Who fights for dominance?

Insta follow.

I don't want this to turn weird, but when Haruka said she'd help/cheer his love on for her "other" self, did she fully understand the implications if Akiha and Yano ever had sex?

Dex-chan lover
ah right! there's a doujin with the same exact premise, it was awkward doe when the change happened mid sex

Dex-chan lover
ah crap... nisekoi flashbacks... the one that liked each other first is the one that fails... ahHHHHHHHHHHH the pain...

Dex-chan lover
NOT AGAIN

1*myuxZpQBZn-8wZItyltFPQ.jpeg

Aggregator gang
It's kind of just a minor thing that might not even be intentional, but I like how he has their contact saved as just "Minase-San" because they both use the same phone...

Dex-chan lover
Since Love Triangle is in the name, I presume there's gonna be love triangle of some sorts? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 Ah, guess that would make sense, I'd guess on the personality that he likes, she prefers to care for and protect the "little sister like" personality rather in love interest, while the "little sister" personality is into the male MC.

Since in the end it's like an actually triangle, idk just throwing shit out there.

Users who are viewing this thread