Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo. - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Wow. I was praying so hard for this manga to not go in this direction, just like how all other shoujo mangas go, but I guess I expected too much from it. Sigh.

Aggregator gang
I was kinda wishing sugawa fell in love with kazusa instead but yuri be damned in shoujo manga

Tho I do think braided girl went yuri a few chaps ago

I was looking forward to this new chapter but now I'm angry.

But considering they're together on the vol.6 cover, I think Izumi and Kazusa will still end up together.

Please.

is it really going in the direction where niina or whatever also likes him? :/ I might keep reading for the other girls but definitely that whole bit is ruining it for me even if it’s supposed to be the main plot line.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga has stupid plot because it is SHOUNEN

Check the tags yall dumbass always pointing finger at shoujo genre

Dex-chan lover
you can't be serious !
I mean it, mangaka. I check out the latest raw the other day and it like 20 chapter more. I can't read the text, but still, didn't seem like the childhood friend pair move a bit. Now look at this chapter, seem like the triangle will last till the very end. Because the last panel something like the childhood boy look at both of them which mean it is some cliffhanger shit again

Omg. If i were Kazusa in real life, i'd hate Niina for sure.
I mean.... HOW COULD YOU????
After all that she said last time... ew.

I hate NETORARE so much.

Dex-chan lover
@chandmong I don't want to upset yurifans, but lesbianism doesn't work like that.

@ojoudere This manga has a “dumb plot” because weebs consider themselves very smart, but they really cannot understand the context of even the simplest twist. And yeah, this is not netorare.

@Lililily Without even mentioning that this is not a shoujo, are you aware that yuri was originally one of the shoujo genres? Lol, Yuri Hime is officially a shoujo magazine.

@Batotopls I thought yaoi fangirls are pretty annoying and able to see gay in any interaction of two characters of the same gender, but at that moment I had not yet met yuri fandom, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Full okada ahead! I think this pretty much solidify the love triangle drama angle on the series going forward and they are usually meh, okada or not.

Aggregator gang
@SuperOniichan ur 2nd point is the truth manga readers always think they're so smart.

OT blonde is way better than the boring childhood friend

Power Uploader
If someone must be hated, it should be Izumi.

He "loves" Asuza, but if offered, he will fuck Niina without hesitation.

Because like any teenboy with raging hormones, he can only think with his other head.

I think Asuza could find better than him. I get she loves him, but he doesn't love her as much as wanting to pass on free sex with a beauty.

Contributor
God DAMNIT! I knew it. I knew that the woman who's writing this also wrote Anohana. I kept telling myself that drama, love triangles and heartbreak is coming. Oh well, emotional rollercoaster from this point on.

Contributor
Ok I did not read all these other comments, most of y'all are just butthurt idiots. Just because you don't like the direction something goes in does not mean it's badly written. Every character so far has been well developed and is acting in a way that fits their personality. The relationship between Niina and her former acting coach is one of the most interesting things I've read in a non-Seinen/Josei drama manga.

The author's earlier work and even the artists former involvement with Forget Me Not have cemented both of their places as some of the most inventive storytellers in the manga community.
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad.

@saenahonce @Lililily @chandmong
This ain't Shoujo, and it definitely isn't ntr.

Users who are viewing this thread