Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Elf Village III

Fed-Kun's army
because only heroes know how to use two swords at the same time...............sigh.

Aggregator gang
Stop doing this stupid 'oh look, you defeated our strongest card. Oh well, better throw in an even stronger one, then rinse and repeat' troupe that every author and their cat has used more than a gazillion times in their endless amount of less-than-mediocre stories...

Good god it can't get much more battle shounen than this.

"I'm gonna use full power now" - triple sword thunder edge
"This isn't even my final form" - gigant phoenix
"Omae wa mou shindeiru" - wasn't even that hot
"Impressive you've survived my attack small fry(mc)" - beat the boss and the hidden boss comes out
"Hes strong, stronger than anyone i've faced" - battle maniac face

Why does she have those slutty clothes on aren't japs conservative

Double-page supporter
@Lazytyke Let's see, I believe we still need the fusion form, the giant energy bomb attack, and the sudden and previously hinted at OP transformation that saves the good guy just before they die. I might be forgetting some other things but these should be the main ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoma
Because marketing reasons. She may be 14, but money cant tell. Fan-servise picks up the sales for these kind of stories once the plot starts to thin, or if it is a shounen and/or harem manga.

We checked 1.5 of those already a while back. So throw in a new girl with sluty clothes, and maybe (usually) some kind of fetishy tie-in like maid, big breasts, sadistic/yandere, etc... (this is the cheerful little sister who is not blood related, if it was not obvious) to keep the cash flowing.

Dex-chan lover
@Dragoma

a) She's agility-based. Any armor she could wear (unless magic, mithril or equivalent) would increase her defence at a cost of more agility than she would be willing to pay.
b) Teenaged. Want to look nice.
c) 2nd chance. Might as well change your entire lifestyle now that you have a new life.
d) Freedom. She might not have liked the 'stuffy clothes' she had in Japan, especially during her hospital stay, so she's happy to make her own choices now.

Take your pick. Oh and if you think all japanese are conservative, look up gals, gyarus and ganguros. Not many of them are part of isekai stories, but if entire classes or groups transfer, there tends to be a few that use their charm more and dress more... provocatively.

battle! battle! battle! as expected of a battle junkie...

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 you missed it, the Triple Edge attack was a fusion move, that means we're only missing transformations, and a Spirit Bomb...though I guess that Giant transformed into a fiery haired form...SSJ?

Double-page supporter
@CountryMage No, that was clearly a team attack like the Father-son Kamahamaha that Gohan does with Goku against Cell. We need a fusion like Gotenks, or Vegeto, or Gogeta, or Kefla, or a Megazord.

Oh, shit. Clive, why are you so eager to dig your own grave?? We didn't even learn much 'bout ya. So I hope you die very painfully.
Makes sense, right? Yes, I do make a lot of sense. Hm, hm.

Users who are viewing this thread