Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Is it just me or did he noticeably get more muscular.... twice in the last eight pages? Dude goes from twig to healthy workout to visiting the gym everyday kinda buff.... I would say it has something to do with the demonic looking tattoo... but... hmm.

Dex-chan lover
I read somewhere that the MAIN VILLAIN is GAY for MC

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping he get rekt in this one chapter... seems not
but thanks for the wombo combo joint translations!

Dex-chan lover
Ah the famous " your my fiancé " And who exactly say that you trashthug? Oh and what is the Royal place where everyone goes in and out like Nothing

Dex-chan lover
This sure reeks of a certain sub-plot from Breath if Fire II. 🤔
Nina still a best tho

Dex-chan lover
@geal I don't even need to read spoilers since literally every panel with Touma was "you will be MINE Setsu" in the most homo-evil voice you can imagine.

Dex-chan lover
CljblJg.png

Dex-chan lover
@geal
you could get that vibe from the chapter where he expositioned his plan.

Dex-chan lover
I was against those ninjachicks joining him, as it is obvious, they'll just become poisoned or hurt again in a fight. But at least they are sufficient as door openers. Casual catgirls, but does the editor actually believe anybody to fan over them as waifus?

Uh, an ominous tattoo. But it sure won't be a buff by Touma's or something

And after she got hit by that bitch, Leviathan has been affected by something/ been brainwashed. The treachery.

Disclaimer: Those things above are no spoilers, but guesses.

Btw: If someone yells, "She's my wife! Let's duel! Winner gets her!", even though it's just a one sided wish, but the girl replies, "Yeah, whatever. I accept. Now Husbando (me), save me and beat the shit out of him. " ^ω^ *teehee* and those feelings are also one sided, I'd go "Challenge excepted aaaaaand I give up. Don't pick fights for me. Deal with your own crap, you little shit. Well buddy, guess she wants to be yours, as she agreed to those conditions." Then I'd step aside, open up bucket of Häagen-Dazs or popcorn and a coke or beer and enjoy the drama unfolding.

We nearly live in 2020! Girl, if you want me, but I don't want you (aside from a bit fun) court me! You heard me right! If I don't want a relationship, make me do want it! Nobody likes spoiled brats. Verdammte Rotzgöre. (And also nobody likes sarcastic a$$holes, but that's a different matter.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, but even if I take sh*t about it, this manga is still fun to read so far. Thanks for picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
Checked out the source WN and LN progress.

WN's main story ended in Dec 2016, although author's been doing sporadic sidestory releases since 2017. https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6649co/

The LN is complete at 5 volumes, with the last release in Jul 2017. https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E7%95%B0%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E5%8F%AC%E5%96%9A%E3%81%AF%E4%BA%8C%E5%BA%A6%E7%9B%AE%E3%81%A7%E3%81%99-5-%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E6%96%87%E5%BA%AB-%E5%B2%B8%E6%9C%AC-%E5%92%8C%E8%91%89/dp/4575751499

Users who are viewing this thread