Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Worst Possible Beginning

Contributor
"Oh no, I'm getting blackmailed into camping with a cute, young, busty girl". I mean, c'mon, guys...

Also, you're welcome @Freezred
pls help me with the next chapters

Dex-chan lover
I’m trying to take this manga with a grain of salt, but I just wanna say the author could’ve steered the story without making her this devious.
That aside, I still like it nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Accusations of rape
Invasion of privacy
Blackmail

This woman can fuck right off. The dude better smash that puss into mindbreak

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like the vibe they have between them. But it's not worth it, because the girl is a total fucking asshole. Criminal, too boot. She can fuck right off.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, mangakas sure like starting their mangas with blackmail, but rummaging through someones wallet while they sleep is just criminal.
I wonder what last page means in regards to Shizuku.

Aggregator gang
The female lead does push beyond what I like to see in a character in a standard / slice of life manga, particularly with the blackmailing threats and stealing. Possibly a bit too selfish, like Gen mentioned in the first chapter, but we'll see how that part develops. I'm thinking she'll wind up being 18-21 or something since she calls him uncle (as in someone older than her). Some assertiveness is nice, especially with Gen portraying the laid back part, so far.

But the main thing I came here for was that I love the single use coffee filter depicted. Those things are great even for home or hotel use.

Double-page supporter
Imagining a cute girl as your dad?
Damn. This series wins a point from me.

Lol all these idiots who think that this bitch should be anything but kicked to the curb. Blackmail? Ha, I'd just pack up and leave her ass there. It's the middle of nowhere, it's not like she has any proof.

Dex-chan lover
black mail... i dont care but this is rape in my book... crapping hell man, my hate for this changes nothing since we all know that gen is going to start enjoying her presence who knows when... "yd u have to be so cold!" ure black mailing him! "I wonder if i did something really bad..." yes u freaking did, he lent u his tent and had to sleep in the cold night... if he was a girl and ure a guy u cant use your "oh im a girl and 'he raped me' is a fact" card... freaking dumb ironic piece of crap REEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@XxionxX
I'd just go to the camp owner to tell that i'm being bothered, lol. And would probably keep my hands of the wallet for a time being in case police ends up getting involved.

Users who are viewing this thread